Aims of pastoral care in Coláiste na Carraige
- To promote the overall welfare of the school.
- To promote high self esteem.
- To acknowledge and support each person’s role in the school community.
- To encourage parents to have an active role in the education of their children.
- To help students to strive to achieve their best at all levels.
- To encourage the development of individual talents.
- To provide a warm and caring environment for all.
- Collaborative leadership and clarity of policies, roles, responsibilities and tasks.